Terms and Conditions
It is best to place your order as soon as possible. I take orders up to 2 years in advance. 1 year to 6 months is the recommended time to book. PrettyStitch is generally fully booked at least 6 months ahead and often up to 1 year in advance.
For each fitting you will need to wear the lingerie and shoes you will be wearing with your gown – changing underwear after the first fitting can dramatically affect the way your dress fits and cause many alterations. There will be a minimum of three fittings, and more if necessary.
An interim payment will only be payable if the cost of the fabrics – haberdashery, crystals, embroidery etc. exceeds the amount of the initial 20% deposit.
Full and final payment is due on or before collection of your order;
- Payment by Cheque – must be made ten working days before collection of your order to enable clearance by our business bank.
- Payment by Bank Transfer into my business bank account can be made at any time up to 24 hours before collection of your order.
- Payment by cash may be made as late as the day of collection of your order.
- I do not take Visa/Credit Card or Debit Card payments.
On receipt of your deposit I will confirm cost, design details, fabric choices, produce sketches and supply fabric swatches. However, details such as fabrics, style, etc. can be changed at any time up to 3 months before the date of delivery of the order before work actually commences, if fabrics and haberdashery have not already been purchased.
The confirmed cost will only change if you do decide to make changes to style, fabric choices, beading and/or embroidery etc. that will require additional work or costs.
Work will commence on your order 3 months before your wedding date – measurements will be taken, patterns drafted, and a toile made for fittings. Once all toile fittings are complete the creation of your order will begin.
I like to take your measurements no more than 3 months before the wedding to reduce the effect of any weight gain/loss.
The Price includes;
- All consultations and fittings
- The cost of the chosen fabrics and all haberdashery.
- All labour
What is not included in the Price;
- Shipping, and insurance thereof, if we have to send/deliver the order to you.
- Any alterations deemed to be excessive due to weight lost or gained.
- Any alterations to the original specification that will require additional work or costs.
PrettyStitch has Business Liability Insurance – underwritten by Glemham Insurance, Northampton NN1 2QZ